Sunday, December 21, 2008
Potty Training Paul
Paul has been ready to start potty training for a while, but because I am teaching I have out it off, since you have to be consistent for it to work. I had planned on starting during Christmas break. We have been having Paul sit on the toilet for a few minutes everyday, however, he was not successful in going to the bathroom. This morning as we were getting ready for Church, Paul wanted to sit on the toilet and without any prompting from me, he went. I saw that what he was doing so I started to cheer for him, but that kind of scared him, so he stopped, but then he continued. The rest of the day he has been wearing pull-ups and has been mostly successful! Hopefully it will continue! Paul has been very pleased with himself and keeps wanting to call grandpa to tell him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment