Saturday, January 31, 2009

Months End

I can't believe this month is over already. It seems like it was Christmas just last week. I guess time goes by faster and faster the older I get.

I took my German students on a field trip this week to Siegfrieds downtown. It turned out really well. My students had a fun time. Hopefully I will be able to recruit more students for next year. I currently teach 3 German classes and 3 US History classes. I enjoy teaching both of the subjects, so I am not sure which I would prefer, but since I am the only German teacher at the school, I want to make sure there is still a need for me by increasing the enrollment.

Our house is getting close to put on the market. Steve has been working on updating the bathroom. He took off all the pink tile and is about ready to re-tile the bath surround. We will get rid of the green toilet and get a new vanity as well. Once we are done we will put the house on the market, and hopefully it will sell quickly, but I am not keeping my fingers crossed in this market!

No comments: